In order to fulfil the own house dream of poor people, Tamilnadu government has set up chief Minister’s solar powered greenhouse scheme (CMSPGHS). Amount given-2,10,000 |solar panels will also be installed| min 300sqft own land area needed. All the important points to be known before applying for this scheme are discussed below.
TN Greenhouse Scheme Motive:
- The main motive of this scheme is to encourage construction of safe and secured own house for people under poverty line.
- It also aims at increasing the usage of solar power.
- This is one of the pioneer projects of Tamilnadu Government.
WHAT IS Greenhouse Scheme ?
- People living under poverty line are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme state government gives monetary support to built new houses.
- The construction area should minimum be 300 square feet.
- This scheme is wholly a state government social welfare scheme.
- The total amount given under the scheme is 2.10 lacks.
- The house should be built with living room bedroom kitchen bathroom
- Setting up of rainwater harvesting is mandatory.
- when you built house will be equipped with solar power lights.
- As per the request of the beneficiary, electricity connections from Tamil Nadu Electricity Board can also be availed.
- New built houses will be built in the own land of the applicants.
- No land acquisition will be made under PASUMAI VEEDU scheme.
Greenhouse Scheme Amount:
- Amount Given By The Government For Construction Purpose=1,80,000
- Amount Given By the Government For The Installation Of Solar Word Lights=30,000
- Total =2,10,000
Greenhouse Scheme Reservation:
- Of All The Beneficiaries Following Are The Percentage Given For Each Community While Allotting The Houses
- Scheduled caste=29%
- Scheduled Tribes=1%
- From the district wise allotment 4% has been allotted to persons with disability.
Chief Minister’s Solar Powered Greenhouse Scheme Priority:
- While preparing the beneficiary list preference will be given to,
- Differently abled persons
- Destitute women
- Ex servicemen
- Families with women as breadwinner
- Trans women
- HIV, AIDS, TB survivors
- People affected by fire, flood and more such natural disasters
- Families with persons of mental illness
CMSPGHS Eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should live in the respective village panchayat.
- The applicant should be under poverty line’s waiting list for so long.
- Should possess 300 square feet of own land area.
- No other housing property under the applicant or the the name of the applicant’s family.
- Should not be a beneficiary of state and central government’s other housing schemes.
CMSPGHS Important points:
- The basic model of the house should not be changed.
- Slight changes in the kitchen or the bedroom can be made.
- The symbol of the scheme should be sculpted in a ceramic plate and it should be placed in a visible place.
- Name of the scheme, name of the beneficiary, year in which the house is built should be written in a bright colour in a visible space.
How to apply CMSPGHS :
- If you have all the above eligibility, you need to to apply for pasumai vedu thittam via offline mode.
- If you are in a district, contact your collector office for further information.
- if you are living in a rural area, kindly contact your VOA and gather all the information about pasumai vedu thittam then apply as per their instructions.
- Of all the beneficiaries, for state level panchayath director will allot the number of houses for each district.
- District wise, district collector will allot the number of houses to be built for each village panchayat.
- In the panchayath the selected list will be presented and after getting approval from the panchayath union the final list be selected.
Stages of amount payment :
- Rupees 2,10,000 will be given in four stages for the beneficiaries,
- Basement level
- Window completed level
- Roof completed level
- Completely built level.
- Under this PASUMAI VEEDU scheme lot of people are building their own houses with the help of Tamil Nadu state government.
- If you are one such person kindly apply to get benefited, if you know a family suffering without own house, kindly educate them about the PASUMAI VEEDU THITTAM
|TO READ THIS POST IN TAMIL||CLICK HERE|
|TO VIEW THIS DETAILS IN VIDEO||CLICK HERE|
I don’t have own land can I apply for the pasumai veedu scheme?
No, those who have own land in their name or in the name of the family members can only apply. because under the scheme no land acquisition will be made.
Can I apply online to get monetary benefits under pasumai veedu thittam ?
You cannot apply online only you can able to apply offline. you need to consult the concerned department mentioned above to apply for this scheme.
Will I get free house under pasumai veedu thittam?
No, this is not free housing scheme all you will get is 2,10,000 monetary benefit from the Government of Tamil Nadu
I got benefited in pmay scheme can I able to apply for pasumai veedu thittam also ?
Those who are benefited in any other housing scheme cannot able to apply for Green House scheme
How much money is given in CHIEF MINISTER’S SOLAR POWERED GREEN HOUSE SCHEME (CMSPGHS)?
2,10,000 has been given in CHIEF MINISTER’S SOLAR POWERED GREEN HOUSE SCHEME (CMSPGHS) by the government of Tamilnadu in four stages.